If you missed a recent post, start here!
- The Wealth Divide
- Occupy Yourself… With Something Important
- A Funny Thing Happened on Wall Street
- Going for Broke – Will Legislate For Food
- Scan, Pat Down or Blow up: Your Choice.
- Weinergate III: Weiner Pulled Out
- Handicapping the Republican Front Runners
- Who’s Tailin’ Palin (and why)
- Weinergate II: Weiner Retraction
- Weinergate: A Weiner Roast in Washington
- Republican Front-Runner? Not it!!!
- World Fails to End… AGAIN!
- Public Education: In for a Penny, In for a Pound (Guest Article)
- The Search for America’s Next Top Terrorist
- Knock Knock. Who’s There? Seal Team Six.
- Does Anybody Really Care About Barry Freekin Bonds?
- Tattoos, Choppers and White Shaved Heads: Officially Over
- An Open Letter to Apple Computers
- A Tsunami of Aid Relief Washes over Japan.
- I Was Unfriended By My Sister the Other Day
Less recent but still fun to read? Find it here.
- The Wealth Divide wp.me/pUD9S-eh via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- .@DemandAction found out how it costs to pay senators to ignore the American people. (via @Upworthy) upworthy.com/here-s-how-muc… 1 week ago
- @The40YearOldBoy I'm a hanger 2 weeks ago
- @The40YearOldBoy any movement on allowing sponsorship 2 weeks ago
- @marcmaron @MaronIFC Entertaining. Thank you. Dave Foley was good too. Like to see him in more stuff. 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: July 2010
After I read my last blog entry to my wife (Yes, she can read. I just like to read it to her in my voice) she had a very strong reaction to my main talking points. Essentially I was saying … Continue reading
The insurance isn’t intended to cover me or my family for anything. It is intended to remove money from my paycheck. It is a system whose sole purpose is to make money in enormous boatloads. It is not, nor has it ever been, a device for ensuring anything other than that you will pay a monthly percentage of your income into a corporate black hole. Continue reading