If you missed a recent post, start here!
- The Wealth Divide
- Occupy Yourself… With Something Important
- A Funny Thing Happened on Wall Street
- Going for Broke – Will Legislate For Food
- Scan, Pat Down or Blow up: Your Choice.
- Weinergate III: Weiner Pulled Out
- Handicapping the Republican Front Runners
- Who’s Tailin’ Palin (and why)
- Weinergate II: Weiner Retraction
- Weinergate: A Weiner Roast in Washington
- Republican Front-Runner? Not it!!!
- World Fails to End… AGAIN!
- Public Education: In for a Penny, In for a Pound (Guest Article)
- The Search for America’s Next Top Terrorist
- Knock Knock. Who’s There? Seal Team Six.
- Does Anybody Really Care About Barry Freekin Bonds?
- Tattoos, Choppers and White Shaved Heads: Officially Over
- An Open Letter to Apple Computers
- A Tsunami of Aid Relief Washes over Japan.
- I Was Unfriended By My Sister the Other Day
Less recent but still fun to read? Find it here.
- I'm not a fan of @SenJohnMcCain but he gave a speech that will likely be regarded as one of his best. youtube.com/watch?v=eJ4YZ7… #neededsaying 2 days ago
- @Elect_Blake She's right, you are unattractive, morally & politically. Please try to help Americans instead of hurting them. #SinglePayer 2 days ago
- @thedollop sea lawyer - NOUN an eloquently and obstinately argumentative person. 2 days ago
- #JaredKushner is not innocent. He lied on clearance app 3X. Is that the act of an innocent man? #RussiaGate #illeagal #badsadmadlad 3 days ago
- arguing that @realDonaldTrump has nothing to hide would go over better if he wasn't trying so hard to hide shit. #WhiteHouse #RussiaGate 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: June 2010
At least on tv, the world seems to be divided into two extreme camps on polar opposites of every issue. They’re the ones who get the press. They’re the ones we see screaming at the rallies. But if you really … Continue reading
If that doesn’t sound racist, stupid or both,.. well, I’ll just eat my hat. Continue reading
I got dissed on twitter the other day. Or lets say I felt like I got dissed the other day. I know it shouldn’t matter but it did. I know it shouldn’t hurt, but it did. I know I shouldn’t … Continue reading
And by manual labor I mean the thumb based remote controlling of robots. They’ll use their super advanced thumbs to operate the machinery that does everything; and we’ll pay them in Doritos.
I’m pretty sure that we can’t even imaging what entertainment media will be like in 20 years. Will it be 2 dimension or 3. Will it depend on a screen for viewing or be pumped into our heads. Will advertising continue to be placement or will it become something even less obtrusive but more invasive or even subsconsciously suggestable? I have only ideas,.. and reservations bordering on fears. Continue reading