If you missed a recent post, start here!
- The Wealth Divide
- Occupy Yourself… With Something Important
- A Funny Thing Happened on Wall Street
- Going for Broke – Will Legislate For Food
- Scan, Pat Down or Blow up: Your Choice.
- Weinergate III: Weiner Pulled Out
- Handicapping the Republican Front Runners
- Who’s Tailin’ Palin (and why)
- Weinergate II: Weiner Retraction
- Weinergate: A Weiner Roast in Washington
- Republican Front-Runner? Not it!!!
- World Fails to End… AGAIN!
- Public Education: In for a Penny, In for a Pound (Guest Article)
- The Search for America’s Next Top Terrorist
- Knock Knock. Who’s There? Seal Team Six.
- Does Anybody Really Care About Barry Freekin Bonds?
- Tattoos, Choppers and White Shaved Heads: Officially Over
- An Open Letter to Apple Computers
- A Tsunami of Aid Relief Washes over Japan.
- I Was Unfriended By My Sister the Other Day
Less recent but still fun to read? Find it here.
- I'm not a fan of @SenJohnMcCain but he gave a speech that will likely be regarded as one of his best. youtube.com/watch?v=eJ4YZ7… #neededsaying 2 days ago
- @Elect_Blake She's right, you are unattractive, morally & politically. Please try to help Americans instead of hurting them. #SinglePayer 2 days ago
- @thedollop sea lawyer - NOUN an eloquently and obstinately argumentative person. 2 days ago
- #JaredKushner is not innocent. He lied on clearance app 3X. Is that the act of an innocent man? #RussiaGate #illeagal #badsadmadlad 3 days ago
- arguing that @realDonaldTrump has nothing to hide would go over better if he wasn't trying so hard to hide shit. #WhiteHouse #RussiaGate 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: January 2011
The news is the truth of what happened and why. The news isn’t left or right, it’s just the news and you can give it to me straight.
OK, I’ve owed this article for a long time. I was able to successfully avoid it by posting a guest article and by continuing to post reviews of podcasts on my other blog (The Podiwan – Comedy Podcast Reviews) and, … Continue reading