If you missed a recent post, start here!
- The Wealth Divide
- Occupy Yourself… With Something Important
- A Funny Thing Happened on Wall Street
- Going for Broke – Will Legislate For Food
- Scan, Pat Down or Blow up: Your Choice.
- Weinergate III: Weiner Pulled Out
- Handicapping the Republican Front Runners
- Who’s Tailin’ Palin (and why)
- Weinergate II: Weiner Retraction
- Weinergate: A Weiner Roast in Washington
- Republican Front-Runner? Not it!!!
- World Fails to End… AGAIN!
- Public Education: In for a Penny, In for a Pound (Guest Article)
- The Search for America’s Next Top Terrorist
- Knock Knock. Who’s There? Seal Team Six.
- Does Anybody Really Care About Barry Freekin Bonds?
- Tattoos, Choppers and White Shaved Heads: Officially Over
- An Open Letter to Apple Computers
- A Tsunami of Aid Relief Washes over Japan.
- I Was Unfriended By My Sister the Other Day
Less recent but still fun to read? Find it here.
- @pattonoswalt Meuller?..... meuller?...... ........ Meuller? 1 week ago
- #JeffSessions is lucky to live in a time when rich white men from the south haven't all been slaughtered 1 week ago
- #We need to feel like you're not a complete moron. 1 week without a gaff, please @realDonaldTrump . Not too much to ask (Obama did it a lot) 1 week ago
- @DougBenson Bummer. Was fun 2 weeks ago
- RT @ditzkoff: So tired of these reboots. https://t.co/GcfhfMnnj9 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Everything runs its course. Sooner or later, new fashions, fads, styles and basic common sense catch up to even the trendiest craze and burns it out. I can think of a dozen things just off the top of my head that … Continue reading
What happened to the company that started casual friday and turned it into casual forever? I’ll tell you what happened. They all got Apple stock. They all have something to lose, something to protect, something to do focus groups on and thus, having found the precise formula for success, something to corporatize in cookie cutter fashion. Continue reading