If you missed a recent post, start here!
- The Wealth Divide
- Occupy Yourself… With Something Important
- A Funny Thing Happened on Wall Street
- Going for Broke – Will Legislate For Food
- Scan, Pat Down or Blow up: Your Choice.
- Weinergate III: Weiner Pulled Out
- Handicapping the Republican Front Runners
- Who’s Tailin’ Palin (and why)
- Weinergate II: Weiner Retraction
- Weinergate: A Weiner Roast in Washington
- Republican Front-Runner? Not it!!!
- World Fails to End… AGAIN!
- Public Education: In for a Penny, In for a Pound (Guest Article)
- The Search for America’s Next Top Terrorist
- Knock Knock. Who’s There? Seal Team Six.
- Does Anybody Really Care About Barry Freekin Bonds?
- Tattoos, Choppers and White Shaved Heads: Officially Over
- An Open Letter to Apple Computers
- A Tsunami of Aid Relief Washes over Japan.
- I Was Unfriended By My Sister the Other Day
Less recent but still fun to read? Find it here.
- I'm not a fan of @SenJohnMcCain but he gave a speech that will likely be regarded as one of his best. youtube.com/watch?v=eJ4YZ7… #neededsaying 2 days ago
- @Elect_Blake She's right, you are unattractive, morally & politically. Please try to help Americans instead of hurting them. #SinglePayer 2 days ago
- @thedollop sea lawyer - NOUN an eloquently and obstinately argumentative person. 2 days ago
- #JaredKushner is not innocent. He lied on clearance app 3X. Is that the act of an innocent man? #RussiaGate #illeagal #badsadmadlad 3 days ago
- arguing that @realDonaldTrump has nothing to hide would go over better if he wasn't trying so hard to hide shit. #WhiteHouse #RussiaGate 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Through what can only be described as a massive failure of follow through, the world has failed to end, yet again. Certainly, an investigation will be launched into who we can blame for this failure, but clearly, if God has decided … Continue reading
FOR ANYTHING TO REALLY CHANGE IN AMERICAN PUBLIC EDUCATION
THE ENTIRE SYSTEM NEEDS TO CHANGE! I know that sounds like trying to rebuild a submarine that’s already underwater, but hear me out on this Continue reading
I said Yemeni again. It is fun. try it. Yemeni, Yemeni, Yemeni. See? I like saying Yemeni. It sounds like a place that has a drive through and a clown of some kind.
Unless you’ve been living in a sealed cottage cheese container at the South Pole you’ve already heard that US Navy SEAL Team Six raided a three-story home in a walled compound in a densely populated area of the Pakistani city of Abbotobad … Continue reading
And even if somebody could argue that the case to prove Mr. Bonds a liar had social relevance I would then re-argue that 10 million samolians is a bit more than we need to pay for a simple “liar liar pants on fire” finger wag. Continue reading