If you missed a recent post, start here!
- The Wealth Divide
- Occupy Yourself… With Something Important
- A Funny Thing Happened on Wall Street
- Going for Broke – Will Legislate For Food
- Scan, Pat Down or Blow up: Your Choice.
- Weinergate III: Weiner Pulled Out
- Handicapping the Republican Front Runners
- Who’s Tailin’ Palin (and why)
- Weinergate II: Weiner Retraction
- Weinergate: A Weiner Roast in Washington
- Republican Front-Runner? Not it!!!
- World Fails to End… AGAIN!
- Public Education: In for a Penny, In for a Pound (Guest Article)
- The Search for America’s Next Top Terrorist
- Knock Knock. Who’s There? Seal Team Six.
- Does Anybody Really Care About Barry Freekin Bonds?
- Tattoos, Choppers and White Shaved Heads: Officially Over
- An Open Letter to Apple Computers
- A Tsunami of Aid Relief Washes over Japan.
- I Was Unfriended By My Sister the Other Day
Less recent but still fun to read? Find it here.
- @kumailn behind on @nerdist eps. Just listened. I'm shirts and skins, as the mood presents. 2 weeks ago
- You can't spell #Bannon without ban 3 weeks ago
- Well we know the cost of @realDonaldTrump 's security now. Do we know the cost of his insecurity yet? #fucktrump 3 weeks ago
- @steveagee both Epley and Semont procedures can be done at home. Follow the instructions. 3 weeks ago
- @steveagee regarding your vertigo. Look up Epley procedure and Semont procedure. Both work but for different types of mostly the same thing. 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: June 2011
The TSA (Transportation Safety Administration) is coming under fire again for groping some new kid or feeling up another beauty queen / basketball cheerleader. Somebody got all bent out of shape because uncaring hands in blue plastic gloves are touching the outside … Continue reading
resulting in the withering of Weiner’s resolve. Even so, Weiner said he would stay in and try to keep doing the job, but Pelosi insisted that he just wouldn’t be effective in a diminished capacity. In the end, spent and depleted, Weiner slipped out almost entirely unnoticed.
For those unfamiliar with sports betting, handicapping is what a tout or odds maker does when assessing the likelihood of one team or one horse or one thing being victorious over another. Usually, this also assumes that all of the … Continue reading
I think we’re all out of Weiner jokes for a while so maybe it’s time to get back to the real dicks in the pudding. The tussle for the Republican nod is starting to heat up. Mitt Romney has officially claimed … Continue reading
I was wrong. I made assumptions. I made mistakes. I’ve hurt the people closest to me. I, god help me, publicly stated in my last article that I thought Representative Anthony Weiner probably didn’t send the digital prickture that we’ve … Continue reading