If you missed a recent post, start here!
- The Wealth Divide
- Occupy Yourself… With Something Important
- A Funny Thing Happened on Wall Street
- Going for Broke – Will Legislate For Food
- Scan, Pat Down or Blow up: Your Choice.
- Weinergate III: Weiner Pulled Out
- Handicapping the Republican Front Runners
- Who’s Tailin’ Palin (and why)
- Weinergate II: Weiner Retraction
- Weinergate: A Weiner Roast in Washington
- Republican Front-Runner? Not it!!!
- World Fails to End… AGAIN!
- Public Education: In for a Penny, In for a Pound (Guest Article)
- The Search for America’s Next Top Terrorist
- Knock Knock. Who’s There? Seal Team Six.
- Does Anybody Really Care About Barry Freekin Bonds?
- Tattoos, Choppers and White Shaved Heads: Officially Over
- An Open Letter to Apple Computers
- A Tsunami of Aid Relief Washes over Japan.
- I Was Unfriended By My Sister the Other Day
Less recent but still fun to read? Find it here.
- #antifa is the word fascists use for anti fascists so they don't have to say the word fascist when describing us versus them. #fuckfascists 1 day ago
- Have you ever thought to yourself, "@realDonaldTrump will do something soon and it will make today look like nothing."? #Impeach45 2 days ago
- I think it's time for the @GOP to decide if it wants to survive @realDonaldTrump or go down with him. #Impeach45 2 days ago
- Dogs who eat a cat poo don't understand why you don't like it in exactly the same way that you can't imagine why they would. #CatPooSnak 2 days ago
- @donttrythis who's a good doggie? You are. Yes you are. Oh, how's my buddy. 2 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
More people, as a percentage, are being born poor in this country than has been the case in over a hundred years. More people are descending into poverty for the first time in their lives than has ever happened in the history … Continue reading
When the Occupy Wall Street movement began, I have to admit, in a cynical way, I was just looking at the people in the protest as neo hippies. A generation of young people mostly invested in doing what they wanted, … Continue reading
Forgive me for not writing in a while. I’ve been a little busy. I’d been out of work and that left me a lot of time to write. Then I found some work and I had less time. I didn’t have … Continue reading
The Bush tax cuts that need to expire are not about companies. They’re not about keeping business moving or greasing the wheels of industry. They’re about tax breaks for private jets and massive yachts and 15 million dollar bonuses. They’re for rich people. Continue reading
The TSA (Transportation Safety Administration) is coming under fire again for groping some new kid or feeling up another beauty queen / basketball cheerleader. Somebody got all bent out of shape because uncaring hands in blue plastic gloves are touching the outside … Continue reading
resulting in the withering of Weiner’s resolve. Even so, Weiner said he would stay in and try to keep doing the job, but Pelosi insisted that he just wouldn’t be effective in a diminished capacity. In the end, spent and depleted, Weiner slipped out almost entirely unnoticed.