If you missed a recent post, start here!
- The Wealth Divide
- Occupy Yourself… With Something Important
- A Funny Thing Happened on Wall Street
- Going for Broke – Will Legislate For Food
- Scan, Pat Down or Blow up: Your Choice.
- Weinergate III: Weiner Pulled Out
- Handicapping the Republican Front Runners
- Who’s Tailin’ Palin (and why)
- Weinergate II: Weiner Retraction
- Weinergate: A Weiner Roast in Washington
- Republican Front-Runner? Not it!!!
- World Fails to End… AGAIN!
- Public Education: In for a Penny, In for a Pound (Guest Article)
- The Search for America’s Next Top Terrorist
- Knock Knock. Who’s There? Seal Team Six.
- Does Anybody Really Care About Barry Freekin Bonds?
- Tattoos, Choppers and White Shaved Heads: Officially Over
- An Open Letter to Apple Computers
- A Tsunami of Aid Relief Washes over Japan.
- I Was Unfriended By My Sister the Other Day
Less recent but still fun to read? Find it here.
- Everything that the @Skyline_Raiders did on Friday night screamed look at me like an attention deprived child. Cons… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- @Skyline_Raiders most irritating football game experience I've ever had. SRB played incessantly, waaaay too loudly… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- @DougBenson new game. QuotiddlyDoo. Famous movie quotes. You say the quote, first to name the movie gets the point.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- @jbendery what'll really make you mad is that a recent stroke of (the) governmental pen(s) has removed even more of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- @jbendery I'm with her. I flip Trump off in my mind every day. My boss voted for him and if he wanted to, could f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: junk
resulting in the withering of Weiner’s resolve. Even so, Weiner said he would stay in and try to keep doing the job, but Pelosi insisted that he just wouldn’t be effective in a diminished capacity. In the end, spent and depleted, Weiner slipped out almost entirely unnoticed.
I was wrong. I made assumptions. I made mistakes. I’ve hurt the people closest to me. I, god help me, publicly stated in my last article that I thought Representative Anthony Weiner probably didn’t send the digital prickture that we’ve … Continue reading