If you missed a recent post, start here!
- The Wealth Divide
- Occupy Yourself… With Something Important
- A Funny Thing Happened on Wall Street
- Going for Broke – Will Legislate For Food
- Scan, Pat Down or Blow up: Your Choice.
- Weinergate III: Weiner Pulled Out
- Handicapping the Republican Front Runners
- Who’s Tailin’ Palin (and why)
- Weinergate II: Weiner Retraction
- Weinergate: A Weiner Roast in Washington
- Republican Front-Runner? Not it!!!
- World Fails to End… AGAIN!
- Public Education: In for a Penny, In for a Pound (Guest Article)
- The Search for America’s Next Top Terrorist
- Knock Knock. Who’s There? Seal Team Six.
- Does Anybody Really Care About Barry Freekin Bonds?
- Tattoos, Choppers and White Shaved Heads: Officially Over
- An Open Letter to Apple Computers
- A Tsunami of Aid Relief Washes over Japan.
- I Was Unfriended By My Sister the Other Day
Less recent but still fun to read? Find it here.
- @_shelbizzle just so you know. I'm no prize and I'm not judging. I'm an old white guy. What the fuck do I know? 1 week ago
- @_shelbizzle just don't do the duck lips thing. It's never worked for anybody. A smile or a knowing glance, some… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- @_shelbizzle everyday it will care less about you too. That's a blessing. It'll pass 1 week ago
- @alyankovic yep, Groot 1 week ago
- @JohnCleese I bet that this is something people routinely say to both of us... "Oh, you're alive!?." 1 week ago
Tag Archives: weinergate
resulting in the withering of Weiner’s resolve. Even so, Weiner said he would stay in and try to keep doing the job, but Pelosi insisted that he just wouldn’t be effective in a diminished capacity. In the end, spent and depleted, Weiner slipped out almost entirely unnoticed.
I was wrong. I made assumptions. I made mistakes. I’ve hurt the people closest to me. I, god help me, publicly stated in my last article that I thought Representative Anthony Weiner probably didn’t send the digital prickture that we’ve … Continue reading