If you missed a recent post, start here!
- The Wealth Divide
- Occupy Yourself… With Something Important
- A Funny Thing Happened on Wall Street
- Going for Broke – Will Legislate For Food
- Scan, Pat Down or Blow up: Your Choice.
- Weinergate III: Weiner Pulled Out
- Handicapping the Republican Front Runners
- Who’s Tailin’ Palin (and why)
- Weinergate II: Weiner Retraction
- Weinergate: A Weiner Roast in Washington
- Republican Front-Runner? Not it!!!
- World Fails to End… AGAIN!
- Public Education: In for a Penny, In for a Pound (Guest Article)
- The Search for America’s Next Top Terrorist
- Knock Knock. Who’s There? Seal Team Six.
- Does Anybody Really Care About Barry Freekin Bonds?
- Tattoos, Choppers and White Shaved Heads: Officially Over
- An Open Letter to Apple Computers
- A Tsunami of Aid Relief Washes over Japan.
- I Was Unfriended By My Sister the Other Day
Less recent but still fun to read? Find it here.
- @kumailn behind on @nerdist eps. Just listened. I'm shirts and skins, as the mood presents. 2 weeks ago
- You can't spell #Bannon without ban 3 weeks ago
- Well we know the cost of @realDonaldTrump 's security now. Do we know the cost of his insecurity yet? #fucktrump 3 weeks ago
- @steveagee both Epley and Semont procedures can be done at home. Follow the instructions. 3 weeks ago
- @steveagee regarding your vertigo. Look up Epley procedure and Semont procedure. Both work but for different types of mostly the same thing. 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Transportation
The TSA (Transportation Safety Administration) is coming under fire again for groping some new kid or feeling up another beauty queen / basketball cheerleader. Somebody got all bent out of shape because uncaring hands in blue plastic gloves are touching the outside … Continue reading