If you missed a recent post, start here!
- The Wealth Divide
- Occupy Yourself… With Something Important
- A Funny Thing Happened on Wall Street
- Going for Broke – Will Legislate For Food
- Scan, Pat Down or Blow up: Your Choice.
- Weinergate III: Weiner Pulled Out
- Handicapping the Republican Front Runners
- Who’s Tailin’ Palin (and why)
- Weinergate II: Weiner Retraction
- Weinergate: A Weiner Roast in Washington
- Republican Front-Runner? Not it!!!
- World Fails to End… AGAIN!
- Public Education: In for a Penny, In for a Pound (Guest Article)
- The Search for America’s Next Top Terrorist
- Knock Knock. Who’s There? Seal Team Six.
- Does Anybody Really Care About Barry Freekin Bonds?
- Tattoos, Choppers and White Shaved Heads: Officially Over
- An Open Letter to Apple Computers
- A Tsunami of Aid Relief Washes over Japan.
- I Was Unfriended By My Sister the Other Day
Less recent but still fun to read? Find it here.
- @SenTedCruz is flat out blowing #NeilGorsuch at the #confirmationhearing . #fuckthisguy 1 week ago
- @POTUS refusing to deny. Are you listening to yourself when you say shit like this? #Sad #crazyTrump #POTUS #moron #impeach45 1 week ago
- @TheHighCourt @DougBenson @ComedyCentral I think that @madflavor should be renamed JoeyFuckin Dias. It just sounds right. #JFD 1 week ago
- @realDonaldTrump if it's true, your team would have hanged her as potus. Good for the goose, good for the gander. #sad #impeachTrump 1 week ago
- @realDonaldTrump the only people who still believe you at old white men like you. They also believe in a lot of other crazy shit. #sad 1 week ago
Tag Archives: CNN
The TSA (Transportation Safety Administration) is coming under fire again for groping some new kid or feeling up another beauty queen / basketball cheerleader. Somebody got all bent out of shape because uncaring hands in blue plastic gloves are touching the outside … Continue reading
resulting in the withering of Weiner’s resolve. Even so, Weiner said he would stay in and try to keep doing the job, but Pelosi insisted that he just wouldn’t be effective in a diminished capacity. In the end, spent and depleted, Weiner slipped out almost entirely unnoticed.
I think we’re all out of Weiner jokes for a while so maybe it’s time to get back to the real dicks in the pudding. The tussle for the Republican nod is starting to heat up. Mitt Romney has officially claimed … Continue reading
I was wrong. I made assumptions. I made mistakes. I’ve hurt the people closest to me. I, god help me, publicly stated in my last article that I thought Representative Anthony Weiner probably didn’t send the digital prickture that we’ve … Continue reading